PLS 1.06% $2.80 pilbara minerals limited

4 Musketeers, page-7

1. 8,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8200
    The point I think is that the one company that MacQ were saying will do well is the only one not shorted greatly. The others MacQ were saying not very good even in their "praise" of them, so it looks just like a short play across the board, except for them (NMT).

Just because it looks like that does not mean other things are not happening behind the scenes covered by this shorting. Accumulation of one or more of the other stocks could be on as well, and after the numbers SuperN showed yesterday, we are by far the cheapest on EV and cost per ton of production, so certainly shouldn't be as low as we are.

It is very possible that because we have no substantial holders listed, but JPM hold ~8.5% in a custodian role for sub holders, none of which reach 5% holding, that we are the most open to attack. However my experience is that the retail holders are on a whole buying with only 1 seller so far pushed out of their position, but they hope to buy back lower. I'll do a count from email group movements over the same period to do a comparison so people can see what retail is doing compared to the big boys. Interestingly on some of those days with the highest shorts, we have had the most individual buying, but nowhere near a similar number to the shorts.

I was doing it the other night,but fell asleep during the process, and the computer turned itself off and i lost the numbers and spot I was up to, but a common starting point is a good idea!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $8.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.89 $2.79 $52.63M 18.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 263602 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.82 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.