PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

MxI for one, and I think there are probably others like me, have...

1. 521 Posts.
    Mx

I for one, and I think there are probably others like me, have a hair trigger for selling at the moment...slightest scent of a downturn in the market and I want out...I would imagine a lot of people are very jittery right now....

I spent most of the last few months telling myself that even if I made back half the money i lost during the crash that I would be very happy and not so greedy next time round...

Now I have made back more than half of my losses I am very scared of losing them again....I sold PNA not because I thought I can get back in cheaper but purely out of fear of having to relive the last few months of anguish...I dont own any property so if my shares dive then it is everything I have...probably plenty of others out there like me I am sure...

One or two more days like yesterday on the dow and it could trigger a big exodus....which in itself would be another amazing opportunity for the patient holder

I think in todays market there is not much to lose by selling out at a profit...the lions share has already been taken for the timebeing which changes the risk return benefit...

In todays market what was a no brainer at 8 cents is no longer a no brainer at 40 cents plus.....it SHOULD be a no brainer under normal times but I dont think we have yet retuurned to normal times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.