KCN 0.40% $1.26 kingsgate consolidated limited.

$4 Party is coming soon?, page-237

1. 2,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2491
    When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5576/5576237-d000b4e8f1f4e7def07f92a4a9e225cd.jpg

let it be… … here we go my boys here we go… connecet the dots:

Quartz lease has 120k ounces that is shallow and they believe using congruent analysis that there was 420 0r 480 thousand ounces underneath. They are drilling it out to add it to reserves and resources ASAP. They have got new drilling riggs (5?) for the purpose. They will be beginning with the shallow ore beneath and next to the road. Mining will take place ASAP by subcontractor who has older equipment. They will start with the shallow ore next to the road.The extension to A pit will form a super pit which will keep them going for 5 years. Which to mine first requires more work. The ore outside the fence will not take much to get approval to mine as it is currently owned by the company but requires more exploratory drilling.The asset impairment reversal should be 100% not 50%, they will check with the accountants. Will shortly release a statement on plant 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.