ZIP 2.67% $2.92 zip co limited..

My stock position doing very well versus where I bought it thank...

1. 7,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7005
    My stock position doing very well versus where I bought it thank you.

Jeez of all the stocks in my portfolio that I trade/invest in and comment on (not all of which I discuss on HC, given many are overseas), you can't even pick a loser for me.(try PAR, I am -28% offside there).

Why not instead mention OCC, my openly declared biggest Australian holding Stonks92 seeing as you are always obsessed with my trading/investing (and making false aspersions about it):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6525/6525906-f66a6d82d443300e8af931332bb78ecb.jpg

Funnily enough not that different to the October turnaround in ZIP 2023, when you weren't even on these threads (or at least not in present guise) after I had be arguing against the repetitively predictable bearish ZIP trolls like you on ZIP's undervaluation for six months. And six months in 2022 when calling the July trading update turnaround - from $0.50 to $1.50 in barely a month - before selling and warning ZIP holders of likely ASX200 removal September 2022 - all in my posts for anyone to check)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6525/6525909-7fa86e4dd91b35dcff27fdd6dc8e034c.jpg

That ZIP so predictably bounced from on its convertible debt for shares swap in 2023 was not rocket science - but trolls like you argued otherwise, invariably using the same tardy arguments that people like myself had made on ZIP threads in early 2021 for ZIP's overvaluation....the bearish doppy trolls 18 months too late with their 2nd hand popular arguments)

In fact Stonks, when did you start your all day, everyday bearish rants on ZIP and its posters? Now it wasn't Nov 2023 when you first showed up. You were actually bullish on ZIP then and even taunting other bears - you did hold afterall (very well done Stonks, unless a long-term holder from higher which might then explain your anger against all things and posters, ZIP)

No you went bearish around $1.30 in March 2024, when you sold on your disclosure (at least we know you are not someone else in disguise whose sentiment invariably conflicts his disclosures). You've been on these threads all day, every day since, with your bearish sentiment taunting anyone pro-ZIP - even posters who have long since left these threads . Knock, Knock stonker. ZIP is trading $3. You've been incessanlty bearish since $1.30's on here day in, day out, for six months trolling longs (and past longs). You've gotten it soooooo wrong with your bearish calls. The go ZIPPPER sentiment ran you over. I hope you didn't get cocky and short it (ahem....) which would again explain your obsessive behaviour on down-ramping ZIP and baiting (ex) pro-ZIP posters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.