ADX 2.02% 9.7¢ adx energy ltd

How can I put this gently to you ako?If you are found to be in...

1. 2,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    How can I put this gently to you ako?

If you are found to be in posession of stolen intellectual property, eg. that belonging to Mr Strachan and his fee-paying clients, and further if you are found to have misused it, by posting it on a public forum in an attempt to affect the price of a stock that you currently hold, the excuse "but everybody does it.." will not save you. Neither will your fondly-imagined anonymity here. And neither will the terms and conditions that you clicked on without reading them before you posted it on this public forum.

We are not talking about free-to-the-client/stale-within-a-week broking house research here. We are talking about the livelihood and business of a private individual, the exclusive analysis that his clients purchase from him for their sole use, and the damage that you are doing to all those parties by misappropriating and misusing their personal property.

In additon to this, in your desire to promote a stock that you hold, you have also posted speculative, forward-looking statements that originated in a prospectus and were then repeated in an analyst's commentary, WITHOUT including the essential legal caveats and disclaimers that accompanied them in both those original documents.

So you are now at serious legal hazard, the more so because you do not seem to realise it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $55.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $278.6K 2.795M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44694 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 3033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.