RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

4 plus bagger., page-24

1. 8,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Coolamine, thats a good attitude to have, I did sell most of my shares but still hold a few and I still say that with the resorce that FMS has it undervalued at current sp but not undervalued if you go on the Management Performance, does not matter how much resources a company like FMS has if Management continue to fail to deliver on their core promises, and this is what has happened at FMS.

It appeared with the departure of Big Kevin that FMS were finally on the right track with statements like, Our main Focus is on taking FMS through to Production, FMS are talking to a number people about Rail/Port Access, FMS is under valued compares to other similar companies, FMS shares should be around $1.73 all this was said and suddenly out of the blue a TO bid for 30 cents come along, and what do Management do, they roll over like a cur dog and recommend shareholders accept the offer, why maybe because the Directors didnt believe their own announcements because if they did they would of got the offer a lot higher or told shareholders to reject the offer.

I dont know the answer but we can see by the inaction and lack of announcements now that the directors still do not know how to deliver.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.