SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

4 sale!

1. 416 Posts.
    GOOD DAY SBNER'S.
    first of all, keep your head up maaze it seems there is plenty of heart felt help coming to victoria. it dosn't help with lives lost . all the best mate.

i've been in touch with my american mate today.

approval for mexico, no signed document yet?????????
    latvia order for 5000 units expects order early march.

as for the title "4 sale" he said sbn is sending on friday to about 20 american drug check/distribution companies it's asking for interst in being a strtegic partner or for the sale of sbl!!!!!. that's right sbn to sell of sbl an apparent $ figure of $4.5 million. he said he wouldnt pay 4.5 mill for a company that turns over if lucky $800,000 a year and then pay the ceo 20% of that plus a $21,000 bonus for nothing. also paying the siyi contact $100,000.

sbn pay rent on premisses of $12,000 p/m ed pay for better facilitys $1600 p/m.

he was in sbn facilities last week and they could not even show him a proto type of oraline 8. he said they were producing the oraline 4 while he was there

i guess watch this space????

on talking quite a bit lately with him there is somthing telling me that they are holding back the mexican already approved import licence until they can get a chunk of the pie. ie sbn.

after these talks i called sbn jim (grumpy ass) hallum.
    he was full af yes no answers. and what ever we said in the last update.
    i did get out of him that the qualityproblem in china is different to the temperature control problem. apparently the quality poblem is fixed. in grumps defence he said he doesnt want to correct or not information i'm getting else wear.

o and dr sun is out of sbn he just goes there when required 0n a contract basis and apparently by mid year finished. i guess he still holds a shit load of shares.

there is somthing i for got but will remember again.

this is my thought only on my own research .
    DYOR.

CHEERS BH1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.