SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi Bh thanks for your call again to the usa.If i have miss read...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    Hi Bh thanks for your call again to the usa.
    If i have miss read your post and the 4.5 mill was to buy into sbn then dont read any further but if it was for the full sale then,
    So apparantley we are selling sbn for the grand figure of about 7 mill aud which would equate to less than 1 cent per share not to say we are shopping it around to 20 different companies knowing full well it would leak out to all our shareholders and the market.

Im sorry mate im not doubting what you were told or having a go at you but this guy has a motive and is full of you know what.
    We know that we are chasing a partner but the sale?
    I can hardly see anyshareholder agreeing to that price before

1) The outcome of china

2) seeing if we can obtain a partner

3) Seeing if we can raise cash

And thats just a start

WE dont know the answers to any of the above and niether do the company so to sell for that figure is a ridiculous statement do you think any shareholder would agree to that without exploring other options.
    This guy is looking at every avenue to make us look bad in shareholders eyes.

And what about the latvia deal that he talked up.
    5000 units is great but for what time frame?
    From what he told you before it sounded enormous.
    Plus mexico how long do you think he has been spinning that same story to sbn no wonder management cracked it in the december update.
    Again BH im not doubting what you were told and please dont think im having a go at you but this guy obvisouly hates our guts and i have no doubt he has other motives and the mexican standoff and trying to get a piece of sbn as cheap as possiable wouldnt surprise me especially if they are after our strips for there new test.

Personally i think the 4.5 mill is the amount they are after from a partner to develop other diagnostic devices.

Again thankyou for you time BH but until i hear otherwise i feel that this guy is full of it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.