SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

But either way ED has a right to air his frustration as a...

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    But either way ED has a right to air his frustration as a Oraline distributor and who better to air it with than a shareholder, right?
    dam right, so do shareholders have a right although vin wouldn’t agree, these blokes have been stuffing us around for years with their incompetence.....swallow your pride sbn, with mf on board or not you are failing simple you arrogant bast....ds, lol

Now back to the discussion
    sbn has only 3 things as i see it, going for them
    1.. ip
    2.. china
    3..mexico

1. ip.. a great and superior technology... well done dr sun...
    2. China a big market, siyi on board...delays delays delays reminds me off the fda days...
    3, Mexico, all eds doing...up to him to see this moving...

oraline 4 in my view has been a failure Europe don’t want it( simple just look at our sales), that why they struck a deal with siyi to try and get this product selling in Asia, siyi take care of advertising, marketing, sales, distribution and assembly throughout Asia and we get 15% of siyi plus retain the ip and sell them our chip which in essence is sbl of which we i believe roughly make $1 or so or is that what we sell it to them for don’t know, someone correct me?.
    Also oraline 4 alone is not enough for china so now they have to incorporate ketamine whether in oraline 4 or as separate tester (more of share holder’s money which there is not much left).
    Now china seems like it will take longer than they anticipated (i.e. they forgot to buy a fridge from the good guys and now they have to wait till next year’s sales) sry lol bad taste.
    they are running out of money especially now with the delays and complications with mps in china, people need to understand that mps is the equivalent to fda in usa things won’t be easy (memories) and as swift as they would have wished and to add to that sbl usa doesn’t seem to be able to cope with quality control, especially now without dr sun at the hull.
    Mexico is in eds hands simple end of story, he likes our technology but not our management of it, he wants our product but not with our packaging we want his help but not with his price tag ed holds the draw card close to his chest and the longer china takes and if there is no interest from elsewhere the stronger that draw card gets

oraline 8 this is what the world wants, it’s what ed wants, it’s what we need, but again good old sbn have stuffed that one up as well (i.e. days mould alteration, delays).
    I can go on all night there is so much more ground to cover, anyways what i have been trying to say is sbn should purely have control off there ip that’s all, they need to bring in strategic partners who are good at what they do and let them do their stuff instead of thinking that there crap doesn’t smell.
    Oraline 8 needs to be handled by someone who knows what the market wants, maybe ed maybe not.
    Oraline 4 needs to include katamine for china.
    Chip manufacturing needs to be outsourced to professionals.
    Dr Sun needs to keep working on his technology until it can look after itself.
    All these things need to happen for sbn to survive, at the end it will take allot out of their profits margins but they will survive and become profitable and later on years down the track when the world catches up with their technology than they can concentrate on medical devices which is the biggy in my eyes, currently having a technology that detects lower thc levels just isn’t enough, its management of product, versatility of use ,speed, user friendly (i.e. roadside testing as we have noticed other products less advanced but can easily be read at night and faster are taking over) sbn are way too reliant on cut off levels than they are on producing a product people want, its time they put a sensible plan together because it would be a shame to see such great technology get misused and abused.
    I don’t hold sbn and don’t plan to in the short term I see things dragging on longer than I would be willing wait but if I start seeing them going in the right direction with strategic partners on board and let go of their self righteousness for the benefit of share holders than I will be more than glad to support them again but for know they can drown in their own pride.

all this talk about MIKE FITZPATRICK is becoming a little stale, dr sun I can understand it’s his life’s work but mf I can’t, he’s just like the rest of us you win some you lose some just look at the mistakes some of the major investment companies have made, lost billions.
    So far mf has failed and in my view he probably would be glad to get out at break even.
    Currently all SBN have is there ip and at current market cap I can’t justify the price tag
    gl all it’s a long road ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.