NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

$4 Target, page-108

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Seems like the posters here who are claiming the share price is overvalued has gotten under a lot of peoples skin.

Fact of the matter is, given the thinly traded volume and sharp price movements (both up and down), there’s an opportunity for someone to make some cash between news flows. Opening and closing short positions frequently in this scenario can be useful to make a few dollars.

Problem with the tactic is any news flow relating to ex USA deals would get the share price moving, but if someone is willing to risk this - good luck to them.

However, opening a short position and not closing it for months on end would be a very wild tactic, and given the share price trajectory since the Phase 3 was positive and FDA Approval granted, someone shorting it today and not closing said position for months would almost be guaranteed to lose money.

I’ve had some friends and family invest in this stock since pre Phase 3 readout days, and I’ve suggested to not even think about selling. Previously I said for them to talk to me when it hits $20, but given the indications regarding the success of the Daybue launch and parent testimonials, I’d be inclined to revise that $20 to $30-$40 before thinking about selling.

Good luck to the shorters though, will never hate on someone trying to hustle, even if their posts are ignorant in terms of the commercial opportunity for a neurological disorder that has never had any approved treatment until Trof.

Read that last part again - a neurological disorder that has never had any approved treatment until Trof.

That’s a long term game set and match outcome to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.