MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

4 the nickelheads, page-4

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    re: 4 the nickelheads-details Manjilad thats a very smart idea. Mincor is at the moment not a favourite stock and very much undervalued. Look only at the market cap which is at the moment $157 million compared with WSA who has a market cap of $141 million.
    Keep in mind the fact that WSA has no mines at present, no income and only around 4 million in the bank! On the other hand MCR has millions in the bank 2 mines in production and before the end of this year another 2 mines in production. No hedging so nearly double the income from the 60% of the income that was hedged on top of this. With 4 mines being soon in production they can really reap the benefit from higher Nickle prices where as WSA still have to develop their mine which will take quite some time and where will the Nickle price be when this happens?
    I can see a lot of value in MCR just on the fundamentals of the company. But judging by the share price for now it looks like we are the only ones.
    One thing is sure more people will see it soon and the SP will be over a dollar in no time. Good luck Manjilad and buy as much as you can, you get my blessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.