BRO 0.00% 0.2¢ broad investments limited

4 voip listings, page-45

1. MJR
    1,085 Posts.
    re: goodbye pstn Sylvan it appears to me that Bro are presently in an expansionary phase. They started with only a staff of 6-7 before they launched BroadIP and they are now showing numbers at almost three times that.

Furthermore my understanding is that Bro's premises in Sydney was not designed for such rapid expansion and it will take sometime before thay are able to get permission from Council to add additional partitions and offices. So as a precautionary measure, Bro have activated operations in Melbourne (sales and tech support), besides those in Sydney, with an organisation that they have worked with closely for sometime.

I also understand that the operation they are working with have a ready-made call centre and level 1 & 2 help desk operations which will deal with any of Bro's unexpected increase in enquiries that their Sydney office could not readily respond to.

I also found out that Bro have had a 2nd Broad Investments office in Melbourne for over two years where the Glovebox /MTX division operates from and is also being cranked up to help with Victorian BroadIP enquiries and provisioning as well.

So from the latest developements i am expecting as their reseller numbers swell, BRO will have to increase their satellite offices exponentially over the near future.

And contrary to what you stated earlier i am not aware of anyone in the Sales Team leaving and that BRO are also reclassifying some of their Sydney team to work only on SME & Corporate clients.

Now that imho ties in with the announcement about their exclusive arrangement with the National Telecoms Group.

Sylvan when you think about the NTG arrangement one must take into consideration that BRO would be getting many enquiries for SME and Corporate connections which imo requires a greater level of skills to deal with.

As to the quality of the service, management are saying that their product is performing better than their competitors. So if you have other information or are aware of any complaints let's here them so we can put it to BRO to fix the problem.

In addition imo as with any new business that has new technology with future potential, there will undoubtedly be some teething problems to iron out from time to time. Just think of this point even Telstra still has problems with traditional telephony.

Imo i still see BRO as a future winner compared to the sector it is one of the cheapest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.