LSA 7.27% 5.1¢ lachlan star limited

4 weeks away from most significant LSA news in years, page-54

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Oh agreed. It wasn't TG mopping those shares up. As you can see, it's mostly between commsec and Pattersons and Bell Potter. We can't really be certain who they went to however the commsec one as I've been saying it will probably cashed up retail from CHN, DEV and LTR that may be following TG, which actually good because they have had the taste of what TG does when you hold long enough. So even if it's from a retail broker, I'm assuming that not all of those will be usual weak hands. It'll be a combination of that along with stick hands from CHN, DEV and LTR... all IMO of course.

Who in Pattersons and Bell Potter buying is a guess and mostlikely not all TG, but the fact that they are buying and helping mop up all the old register shares is encouraging. Add that they have connections to TG, makes it very interesting.

how the Top 20 is consolidated is different from every company. sometimes same company does it different every release too. it's just weird. Hahaha. There are some that release a Top 20 and consolidates entities to who controls them, this is usually those in Annual report. Then there are some that just release as per holding. So say even if someone has 5 entities that total 30m, but only one entity has 20m, what's show in Top 20 is only the 20m. For this case, I have no idea. Could be either really. For me it's good enough to see 15m under Lotaka. if there is more under the Top 20, that would be a bonus!

TG has several accounts he holds his shares from what i can see in LTR and CHN. I'm keeping an eye on:
    1. Plato Prospecting
    2. Linda Goyder and of course
    3. Lotaka

upload_2021-6-18_10-20-18.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $21.54K 396.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86750 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 118694 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.