BET 1.12% 9.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

The purpose of these threads is to provide meaningful discussion...

1. 978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    The purpose of these threads is to provide meaningful discussion wether positive or negative. The sooner everyone starts ignoring the majority of some of these morons, the better for everyone. I really struggle to understand why people engage with them. I can only imagine a couple have responded to my previous post yet i see nothing except their opening line and it makes the world of difference. There are 5 or 6, they struggle to string a sentence together, and one only has to look at some of their other posts within other threads to see their purpose is to do nothing but be negative. What a sad existence. Can only imagine they were picked on at school, or had no attention given to them as kids as even their parents identified them early on as losers, or are just manic depressives. This website used to be a great source of information, yet unfortunately over the years, its been invaded by persons who think the share market is a quick place to make a buck and every share will go up and not down, and then struggle to understand why they've lost their money. Even if you bought in at highs, you can still recoup some money at these prices, or average down etc with a long term plan.
    I suggest everyone read this current thread, pick out the same people who post dribble and put them on ignore, and only then will we get some decent discussion back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.001(1.12%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.0¢ 8.4¢ $13.32K 149.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 40833 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.