RMS 1.48% $2.00 ramelius resources limited

Page 11 of last years AGM presentation in November said that the...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    Page 11 of last years AGM presentation in November said that the 4 year mine plan was a work in progress. It would be good to get this clarified.

In particular when is Milky Way going to come on line. Page 12 of the same presentation has $15 million capex on Milky Way for the FY17, but yet its not forecast to start producing until FY19. So either Milky Way is coming on line earlier or the forecast capex will be spent later.

There are a number of other details that the company needs to elaborate on. In no particular order:

1) a mining update on Titian and Blackman - are these making grade and how long will these pits be mined
    2) an update on extension drilling at Viviens
    3) Is Water Tank still forecast to begin production in May
    4) Drilling results from Morning Star in particular the deeps.
    5) A longer mine plan that includes pits such as Boomer, Spearmont, Golden Steam etc that shows mine life extending past 6 years.

Less urgent but still of interest, it would be good to get the managements view on some of the minor pit drilling results especially shannon but also hesperus east that seem quite promising.

If the company eventually wants to do a takeover it needs to get its share price at a higher multiple so that it is has the option of using script. RMS is currently undervalued compared to its peers and it would be dudding its shareholders if it did use script at the current price. Not saying management are going to do that btw but it's good to have the option there if needed.

I'm not interested in a capital return at this stage.Even without a takeover, it can extend the checkers mill and get another drilling rig on site - in particular for the galaxy underground pits of saturn and mars/mercury. Saturn already has a resource and it would seem that mars/mercury could be able to converted to a resource quite quickly.

It's time we got the strong news flow that we were promised earlier in the year.

GLTA/IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.030(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.287B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.04 $2.00 $5.551M 2.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 64902 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 8625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.