I don't know if the party is over or not ------------ but, the...

1. 81,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't know if the party is over or not ------------ but, the luck for Oz has run out.

And authorities have been for years and years trying to make it harder and harder for Ozzies to live in any cheap accommodation and have been making the housing crisis come true

I've seen for years laws change in many parts of Oz ------- shacks on the coast were destroyed, shack living restricted full time living, the opal fields which used to have home camps - were ground away and ground away by more and more rules, living in caravans was banned steadily etc

all the while the bullshit reasons were that it was health risks -------------- well, to me - there no bigger health risks than living in cars and in tents in parks -

you can't get much worse than that ----------------- and governments ------------- look at that example in the op

4 years to make a few blocks ----------- could they possibly work any slower?????

and yet - as I said - we have fools who think Oz can build a fleet of nukes in a decade

my god - that's not optimism - that's sheer bloody delusion

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.