CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

$4

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    There is a commonly held market adage that your losses hurt far more than your gains. Its illustrated quite well on hc: when cdu is going bad, its consistently one of the most discussed stocks, yet when its going good, people don't seem all that interested in it... (some of the best asx performers never get a mention at all on hc yet plenty of penny dreadfuls are heavily discussed, but that's another story...)

Of all the posts on cdu which have dried up, the most notable are zeds... I respect his posts, I always read and consider his view.. He has a good understanding of the market and seems to do quite a bit of research specifically on cdu. now I research stocks I don't own, but I don't flood hc with downramping (and ill call what zed does downramping because he seems to never acknowledge the positives) which makes me wonder if he works for fosters or the like...

It would be interesting if someone would graph zed's post frequencies overlaying a cdu chart. You'd find it spikes when cdu is falling, and bottoms out when cdu is performing well...

Then again, maybe he's just disappeared because his $2.50 before $4.00 remark is almost certainly about to be proven wrong....

The price did hit $3 and we should give him that...

I'm sure zed is lurking here somewhere.... Id like to hear from him again, and what he thinks of cdu's rise to $4....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.