SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

40 c, a new low, page-57

1. 43,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    Chuck, I guess that is the theory of money supply and relationship with gold. I just join the dots together and as far as I can comprehend, no inflation after 3 attempts at the stimulus. At the start of QE, the smart money piled onto gold anticipating an inflation hedge is how I understood it. Suddenly it is now 1200+. Tapering coming, can't see the Feds print until they run out of paper or ink. So what then? Some new fundamentals that will propel gold, deflation perhaps.

I might consult EW or Gann charts or Astro and get a better idea from the oracle. Otherwise the market doesn't give a damn what I think and neither does anyone with any sense I guess. I just look at the chart now and can only imagine what is on the right. If I miss this big run, then all I have lost is the earlier multi bagger bits but I can still hop on. My capital is finite and if it stuck because I took the wrong bet then my only option is pray and depression or war.

Simple option for me, just wait. I have plenty of that HaHa

Good luck to those who trade this beast and make money but I am looking for an investment and not a quick trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.