DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

40 cent party, page-12

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    We have been here many times with DCL.. will this one be different?

Despite some new investor enthusiasm the truth is that the company has not been able to attact those FUM that any avarage REIT got during the same period of life of DCL.

I have been a shareholder from before the IPO and I have seen many product brought to market and hardly any money coming in (remember: We have the loan facility now.. problems are solved...).

Now we have this possible deal, which if I am not reading wrong DCL is paying for with its shares so expect in the future selling from this new company to pay for fees...

Am I downramping in the eyes of those that bought at 6c and now running a reddit gamestop campaign to push prices up? No just stating the facts for those that haven't been here long. Don't read me wrong, am happy you guys pushing price up as I may be able to recover some money from my investments... sure is I have stopped believing in the innovative product that it is too cool for the market (74M FUM in more that 6 years of life of the company while billions are in other companies funds).

So tell all your poker buddies to buy in please and push to the IPO price of 75c, thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.