RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

Not sure why your so nervous, Maybe cause your wife is saying...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Not sure why your so nervous, Maybe cause your wife is saying sell now like you have said in the past but now with the SLR merger you see a much bigger picture on Red share price and after the deal is done. Personally I see Red 5 shares being over a $$dollar within a year after the Merge with SLR and so does Tomkins.
    My suggestions is show her the big picture on Red 5 shares after the merge and say you will buy her a gift at the end of both your goals and following this a great insurance policy is to buy her a bunch of flowers every week without fail. Never to say sorry as that will back fire on you in the future.
    I am accumulating at these price levels is super cheap prior to the merge and so are the institutions who are keeping a lid on the price as they are fiercely buying as much as they can but also keeping a lid on share price by selling on the same day they are buying and to look at the recent share holder notice on 20th March look at UBS share trading in Red 5 from page 7 onwards shows you all the buying and selling of Red 5 shares in the same day. And that only one institution doing it. there are plenty more in the same boat. Personally in my opinion only a few institutions have been asked to keep a lid on Red 5 shares as it's more than likely a much bigger player has engage them while in the background doing their numbers without showing there card to early and will come in on a higher bid but that is a couple of months away to place a trump card on SLR offer right at the end.
    Either way I am not nervous I am super excited which ever way it gets played out cause Red 5 Shares will be rerated straight away and any further upside on the GOLD price we all will be seeing share price jumps of 5-10 cents in a day not half a cent to 1 cent a day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 43.0¢ 40.5¢ $55.01M 131.2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 136340 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 2109264 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.