RED 5.41% 35.0¢ red 5 limited

$40 cents club, page-112

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425

Yes I actually think AI could be a problem for Gold like what Bitcoin was for gold (and it could still turn around and make gold look bad), AI could bring a lot of disinflation and it could bring future technology of 100 years to the present in just a few years, AI could be used to find ore deposits really fast creating a glut and/or AI could figure out a process to create gold like how it is only formed in supernovas, but is the case of all markets, AI could do a number on everything. The Chatgpt4 program is quite a simple program, they fed it massive amounts of data and with training it found a structure in language that it uses to respond to questions which scientists were unaware of although the answers sometimes are not correct.

I'm looking to buy RED but not sure how they are going, if production is still positive they should release another report near the start of the month like they did before, if they don't release a monthly production report then probably they are not doing well and I won't buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $2.380B
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 35.0¢ $3.637M 10.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1232084 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 509324 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.