RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

$40 cents club, page-1782

1. 2,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1364
    Yes, for those with eyes to see, and can read a simple chart "technically", RED remains in a downtrend, despite the strong gold price ( both current and looking forward with the December "futures" currently above US$2600 ).
    But the market is jittery, and there's lots of concerning economic and market data that causing some considerable degree of cognitive dissonance.
    RED needs to establish 35c as firm support before technically the current downtrend is ended, and a new (tentative) uptrend is launched.

The ' descending triangle formation ' is technically of great significance - it has more power the longer it forms - and can break with force, up or down depending on which factors are strongest - a strong gold price and a stable market will favour a break to the upside - a big marker downturn will push to the downside and test key support which is 28-30c ..... unlike the most vociferous RED ragers, my sentiment remains BUY, but expect volatility.

As I've said before ad nauseam, RED's new MD is respected as competent, as is the BOD and we're stuck with them - wether they become "fantastic" or not, time will tell.
    We are entering stormy waters, and an experienced competent captain and crew is vital - the incumbents have dealt with 2008, the bust of the previous gold price bull market, COVID and its aftermath which lingers on .... now they have laid out a roadmap and structured the company on a very sound footing, financially and operationally - shareholders have only 2 choices - buckle up and see how things pan out over the next 6-12 months or move on and STFU.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6482/6482398-be65e56eb846bf12e3994c1cfd469b69.jpg
    Last edited by MIStragic: 24/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.