RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Is anyone else seeing what I am seeing as momentum is gaining in...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Is anyone else seeing what I am seeing as momentum is gaining in Red5 Share price. Approx 6,000,000 shares traded on close today. Yesterday one line of 3,000,000 shares traded with lots of 500,000 line of shares traded during the day also. I haven't seen that for over 12 months. Even with a news item we don't see these amounts changing hands.

The RED 5 chartists last week saying if Red5 shares hold above 19 cents which it has done we are heading to 28 cents and beyond very quickly.

Has anyone seen any news releases from any gold media on Red 5 lately? I have the feeling we are heading back to 47 cents this year and quickly because any reservations after the latest news release has now disappeared and Red 5 mood is shifting. Looks to me the insto's see great value in Red 5 shares now with the expectations on ASIC and forecasts 21 cents looks pretty cheap and I must admit surprised their isn't more hype with these media outlets blowing the horn of Red 5 company being so undervalued when it has a minimum 15 year producing profitable plus mine life. I see the next 6 months going to be very interesting.
    In the Diggers & Drillers speeches last week interesting to hear Mark Williams say with the next two gold producing months ahead and announcements he sees a re-rate in Red 5 shares to a market capitalisation similar to CMM & GOR. That's more than 2 X in Red 5 shares from here. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.