RED 0.00% 34.5¢ red 5 limited

Wouldn’t you think if they are real individuals why do they only...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Wouldn’t you think if they are real individuals why do they only place a sell trade for the day? Why would they not keep their sell order overnight and not withdraw the sale order each night. You have to look at the trading depth during the day and then look at the depth after say 6:00pm each night to see they are not true sellers.

Someone has done their research and know Red 5 stock price only moves by half a cent or full cent each day.
    I believe it is the institutions/brokers putting a lid on the Red 5 share price before it goes into the next leg up as they are accumulating as many shares as they can.

Just this week which I have not seen for over 18 months is the volume of buy orders upto 8,000,000 shares bought in one line . A lot around the 3,000,000-5,000,000 share purchasers which tells me some brokers are in buying mode from Diggers & Driller conference and I believe some are from overseas as well.

Someone said about six months ago said their is a public website you can go onto and it tells you which broker is buying and what company shares they are buying. Love to know that web site. Does anyone know here what the web site address is?

I see with the next 3-4 months of production results similar or advanced production we may see Red 5 shares have rerate to market cap similar to CMM or GOR.

With the latest Red 5 news flow and Videos from management I see we are so cheap cheap cheap that a number of others also saw this at the Diggers & Drillers Conference, hence the large volume of shares traded in large parcels during this event and the following week.

Looking forward to the good times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.