RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

Many of us old timers invested in a very rich gold mine in the...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Many of us old timers invested in a very rich gold mine in the Phillipines. A young engineer called Greg Edwards built a beautiful mine.And yes, we knew what country it was in, something that seemingly was not known to the incoming management at the time, i'e' the present one. After that it is a long and convoluted story some of which will never be known. Suffice to say that I complained to the chairman that MW as not spending suffcient time there and was dismissively told that he was "good with investors". Personally I prefer one who was good with dividends but there are many here who clealy enjoy being smarmy with management in lieu. For some foggy reason, Edwards was disposed of, and this mob took the money that Siana had already made and set of to more comfortable surroundings closer to home. So for years afterward we were told about the 'low sovereign risk" at Leonara. None of that brief history (I am sure the full story would fill a book) precludes this management being competent if in comfortable surroundings. Here endeth the lesson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.