RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

I've been in the stock market over 3 decades and this is the...

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    I've been in the stock market over 3 decades and this is the third gold bull market Ive experienced as an adult .... I have scars to prove it.
    Looking back, my biggest mistake, which has cost many millions, is "not taking profits" "staying too long" "falling in love with a stock" "analysis paralysis" "too much theory" "not having a plan" "not sticking to the plan" "not selling on the left side of the chart peak" and particularly "not cutting losses early" and ignoring "if you don't take a loss after a 10% retrace ... when do you? " and of course "you never go broke taking profits"
    Gold bugs think the world revolves around precious metal (or it should), but in fact its only a very small part of the financial world, which most never go near .... and who can blame them .... Buffet never bothered.
    For successful traders and investors in the gold space (like Nordesmic - see his website) identifying winners requires research, experience, knowledge of the market and market mechanisms, a knowledge of the Lassonde Curve and .... taking regular profits.
    Down the track, the people who made big money out of RED will not be those who held through thick & thin, but those who bought the lows and sold the highs ....
    Last edited by MIStragic: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.