RED 1.45% 35.0¢ red 5 limited

DEAR misTRAGIC,I have been a supporter of your thread in the...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    DEAR misTRAGIC,

I have been a supporter of your thread in the past few years but your sounding more like a Stock Broker every day. Didn't you say you were selling your 7,000,000 Red 5 shares once they get to 30 cents as you were sceptical on going any higher and did I not say hold on to them in my opinion on this thread? I also remember when Red 5 shares were hovering around 25 cents prior to the CR that the Red 5 shares were heading to 12.5 cents and you laughed. I must point out I was correct then and picked up another 5 million shares. I have been in the Gold shares for 4 decades yes showing my age and still in a few GOLD companies as a major share holder, so their you go I beat you by 10 years. Yes and I have made millions. Maybe in future leave my post name out of your comments.
    " As for MRRC, REDs new star panglossian supporter, MW did not say that RED should have the same MC as GOR in the next quarter"

What's the old saying sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

In actual fact if you wish to hear Mark Williams everyone here can go to You Tube and click on the 2023 Diggers & Drillers Mining Forum video on Wednesday 9th August 2.20pm presentation on Red 5 by Mark Williams Managing Director of Red 5 and listen from 15 minutes to 15 minutes 45 seconds and I rest my case. There is another video that Mark Williams did mention the next two quarters and he expects Red5 to rerate to GOR & CMM Market Cap. which he refer them as Red 5 peers. Since then we past one quarter with the end of December 2023 being the second quarter. If you want me to search and post it here more than happy, but you will see misTRAGIC and others who back misTRAGIC by watching this video above is what I have said in my posts is true. I do my research thoroughly as something everyone should do before buying anything.

Something I teach my kids and grand kids everyday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.380B
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 34.8¢ $7.381M 20.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 500592 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 479161 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.