MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

OK this is the last time DJ1The debt that MAE has (US$50.5M) is...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    OK this is the last time DJ1

The debt that MAE has (US$50.5M) is of such insignificance when compared to the total value of its resource (the total amount we will know very soon when the IRR is released). The loan extension would not have been made by the bank lending it if they believed there was any chance full payment would not be possible by June this year.

The 'fact' I think you're missing with MAE is that it has a very large resource of recoverable gas that another company will pay big money in order to extract, produce and sell it...MAE will not do this themselves, they are only concerned about proving it is there so someone else can develop these fields themselves...understand ? Then they will sell this company...understand ?

Really the only 'risk' with MAE in this current climate is that it will not recieve top dollar for its resource, as opposed to last year when things were still rosy, OK. The way you downramp this stock is ridiculous and honestly you are doing yourself no favours, or proving you can add anything of substance to the discussion. This is because you don't base anything on facts and research, example incorrect flow-rates, misinformation and exaggeration about debt, assets, etc.

I speak for myself, and maybe others, when I say you will not change my opinion of MAE as I strongly feel that we will be rewarded handsomely come June, and the joke will be on you, because you had a chance to make money and you blow it because you know nothing about the possibilities of MAE.

Good Luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.