IVR 2.13% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

40% increase in directors fees no way !, page-40

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Assassin, make no mistake pain ATM very deep but then again never really been a true Paris or Alexander fan but admit that I am slowly warming to Paris. I am aware of a number of other largish holders who are also bitterly disappointed and that they have already voiced their concerns. Kevrow no harm in writing a few lines to Messrs Marshall, Foy or Jones. I acknowledge that we have "got well ahead" of the actual in-ground results ATM and it is time to chart a new course or direction in order to re-establish confidence. Not all JA's fault however as Mining Plus have a lot to answer for. Several people that I respect say "tonnage etc all there" and no doubt figures can easily support a figure closer to 30 mil oz but we must also acknowledge it is still very early days. If Roundabout fails I may start sharpening a few knives but again a number of people I have spoken to over the weekend etc have also said they also like what they have heard. Not sure about Hector as they already know most of the drill results so therefore wondering why the silence? I am therefore preparing for another possible hit as the buyers are also holding back. Wondering why our camp remains united with no internal cracks showing just yet so therefore once again presume a plan has already been hatched.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $72.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $79.05K 1.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1883605 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 144161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.