I guess you will have to wait for 2012-2013,2014,2015 or later...

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I guess you will have to wait for 2012-2013,2014,2015 or later for your bubble to see the light....and to burst...right ?

because since the GFC of 2007, there have been even more bears arriving on this site,,,to thump their chests and brag, the bubble will finally burst and they will get a house for a song....

we already had the old gang from the year 2000, still hanging in, waiting for that old bubble to burst....

then matty arrived in 2010, again in 2011, with a whole new gang of bears...

as I have stated previously, every time the stockmarket crashes, the property market acquires a whole new set of investors...looking for the safety net, of bricks and mortar...
    and what a hell of a ride on the stockmarket it has been this year alone.....
    plus this time its taken a lot of other commodity bulls with it...
    *note this statement below, only refers to prices from 2009....

extract only.......
    It was the highest number of suburbs ever to record a median house price of this magnitude: four more than last year and 18 more than recorded over the year to June 30, 2009.
    http://www.theage.com.au/business/property/count-them-in-40-suburbs-hit-magic-million-20111002-1l3zf.html#ixzz1ZfWfZsxM

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.