BRU 1.18% 8.4¢ buru energy limited

$40 price target - wow!!, page-26

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    To be honest, the $40 potential is not rich at all and relatively easy to justify, as it is easy to justify a value over $5 now. We just need to understand that sufficient risked events need to turn out favourably for the really high values to kick in. That why we've seen a few comments that the high side values come up with numbers so large that they are silly, and most don't want to quantify them for fear of being labelled rampers.

But just a few big Unganis will be enormous, especially the ones at 100% should Buru choose to maintain that %. My feeling is they will, but they will farm down on the Laurel play which requires more capital before getting returns.

And let's not forget the Acacia play sitting above the Goldwyer in the oil window. Lots of excitement about shale, but I'd take oil filled conventional structures first any time given a choice, then slowly build up the shale production if it proves effective here. If the Acacia play concept works out it could be very big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $56.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ $54.30K 644.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 205000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.