BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

.40 soon woy woy , page-12

1. jct
    739 Posts.
    re: jct What, you're charting the thread contributors as well now Castaway? You're making all sorts of pathetic assumptions really.

The number of posts on HC has nothing to do with any number of stock holdings of anyone (unless they are using a ramping/deramping, try to fool the other trader, "investing" technique). If I am the age I am and have one company in my kitty after being a full time investor for decades, then I am in for a sorrowful late life eh. Luckily it's not the case. :-)

Being a start up, there is little information to be found elsewhere on this company and hence the reason I only use this thread. And yes, if there is a first time poster with interesting information that can be substantiated, then I'll certainly listen to them over and above dribbling, de/ramping "super-posters" anytime.

To the majority of posters here, I enjoy your contributions about NMS. (But Castaway, let's leave this alone buddy. You're on shakey ground with no information.)

Now lets try to get this thread back to something more meaningful for the majority! Information about NMS

Anyone got an thoughts on my previous question about the value of IP in the books?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.