BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

.40 soon woy woy , page-5

1. jct
    739 Posts.
    re: $??.40 soon woy woy With enough time and experience, one usually learns that companies almost always take longer than they say to start up. Additionally, they (apparently) never give the traders enough information for them to decide what the price should be the next day or week.
    Get real "investors". News will come when it is ready and when it does, the price is not likely to go down now is it?! The price is dropping on tiny value with traders bugging out. It will spring back to where it came from quickly too. Perhaps too quickly for most.

As a question to the fundamentalists, does anyone know if NMS has placed an accounting value against their IP? It doesn't look like it at present and if not, surely the value of the IP alone to any interested outright buyer of the technology rights (not that it is in the slightest likely to happen at present) would be WELL, WELL in excess of the company's current capitalisation.

ps. PLEASE PUT YOURSELF ON IGNORE if you have another "rec" for me on this thread. I'm interested in NMS and that is why I come to THIS thread to try to get additional information from others. Not to get dodgy "recs" or crystal gazes from some overly inflated and defensive ego who seems to think that experience in the market comes with the amount of time in HC (and no doubt, the tally of personal replicant login names for supporting ones own posts). Pull your head in buddy !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.