LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

This is one stock that could have a serious leg up at anytime as...

1. 2,882 Posts.
    This is one stock that could have a serious leg up at anytime as soon as momentum kicks in.

(1) It is on a large number of radars now (High run and D&D will follow this stock with weekly reports now, meaning new investors who buy D&D will come in

(2) This is a very very safe stock. I say this on the basis that D&D have just started with it. On the basis that MNC has just increased on the London stock exchanges yet again tonight to 23.35p. I have that at 41.52% (up 6.85p) increase unless I'm mistaken. Any amount over 50% will trigger another rush on MNC on the ASX as we will then be playing catch up.

(3) We have a lot to look forward to this year with MNC. Wouldn't be surprised to see a good announcement on results from one of the smaler mines while we are waiting on the deal out of the AGM.

(4) If at any time this stock looks like gapping up to its pre GFC high of 57c on any given day between now and Christmas (when it will rerate anyway), momentum will carry this stock a long way up. Has a lot going for it within six months also, which will anchor this to the radar of huge numbers of investors.

Newminer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.29K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 508318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.