WDS 2.35% $26.12 woodside energy group ltd

$40, page-180

1. 11,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Does seem daft for the market to be trading these stocks based on spot oil movements. I wonder how the longer term outlook for the book is looking.

Shit happening between Kazakhstan (blocking coal cars) and Russia blocking oil exports.

Europe suddenly getting far less gas. Sanctions are eroding Russia's ability to process and pipe gas apparently, with turbines stuck in Canada due to sanctions, compressors dependent on western tech support and parts too.

We need to assume the war will be going for years, and sanctions on a terrorist nation will not be removed until regime change occurs.
    A lot of gas needed to replenish ammo. And much of the P and E for replenishment is in Europe, and this needs expansion. The world needs to be at max production of weaponry.
    A lot of gas needed to replace Russian Ammonium nitrate and other fertiliser inputs too, in the west - requires new plant and equipment first.

China still suffering capacity energy shortages for winter needs, due to low quality coal.

China falling hard into recession by the looks with failed stimulus possible is a big negative.

Still I've convinced myself to hold and see what happens overnight - lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$26.12
Change
0.600(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.59B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.08 $26.19 $25.95 $181.1M 6.792M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13831 $26.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$26.13 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.