$4000 if they go back, page-12

1. 509 Posts.
    for starters, it is not a cash payment, but a payment to some organization ( the IOM) to assist with reintegration - training etc - one way or the other, that will be a rort.

only tough measures will stop the boats. people trying to get to australia is an australian problem.

what a joke - most of the asylum seekers are male - they leave the women folk behind (to be raped and pillaged!!!!)

the relevant UN convention, which australia signed, was set up, to deal with the people who were displaced from ww2 (mostly east european). people who were accepted, by australia, under the scheme had to work (as directed by the government) somewhere - eg the snowy mountains scheme (and living in tents) - and if they were good people, they were granted a "Certificate of Authority to remain in Australia ".

the system is different these days - no work requirement is needed - instead - welfare is thrown at them - also the asylum seekers ( the ones with the money, to pay the people smugglers) obviously have homes.. yeah, it is a tough life, and i am glad that i was born in australia - but an "open borders policy" is a recipe for disaster.

i have enough problems with australia , accepting people from the UN refugee camps, who may not fit in with australia - but i have a bigger gripe against people who force themselves upon us.

why doesn't suadi arabia and libya , make fellow muslim asylum seekers , welcome

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.