I know this sounds like a hardline, but perhaps it's what we...

1. tdl
    389 Posts.
    I know this sounds like a hardline, but perhaps it's what we need.

Instead of Chris Bowen paying illegitimate 'economic' refugees $4000 of our tax dollars and also pay for their flights home, accommodation, foxtel, etc, we should have a new government policy of mandatory jail (not detention, but jail) sentences followed by deportation back to the home country. The flight home plus expenses to be billed to the originating country.

Let's treat them like the criminals they are. If I was to try to get money via fraud out of the commonwealth, I'd be in jail, so why a different standard for a non-resident? Is it because the left is playing on our 'aussie goodwill'. Oh please - stuff that, we have too many do-gooders in society these days all chasing a moral cause to appear popular. If the ultimate intent from the government was to 'assimilate' them if they were to be successful refugee applicants, then for consistency all applicants need to abide by similar community standards as per the rest of us.

This Gillard "Government" is just trying too hard to please everyone, and that has the consequence of costing us, the taxpayers, more and more. Gillard and her "government" continue to not appreciate the value of our taxpayer dollars given to them in trust.

It's time for Gillard to visit the Governor General, and say that she can no longer govern for the interests of Australians, instead of governing purely for the labor party machine.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.