SMM 20.0% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

several points:The company touted an annualised EBITDA of A$50m...

1. 145 Posts.
    several points:

The company touted an annualised EBITDA of A$50m (US$43 using their currency rates) from the current operations in H2 this year. Why not sit down and work out how much they are going to have to dig to meet that target with their current cost base.

So you'd prefer a 33% increase in ore moved per day over a 58% reduction in unit costs. Are you serious?

$1.40 to $1.50 may do you fine but this is where you have totally missed the point of pretty much all my posts. It is not about you. It is not about me. It is about how the world perceives the value of TMR. It seems a lot of people here look at charts and figure out if they want to invest but long term investors look at financials and anyone looking to buy copper stocks will take a low cost producer over a high cost one any day, all other things being equal. If you want the price TMR to rise, and rise considerably, then you should want investor interest and you should want it to become a more efficient producer.

On the face of it Filipina Grande looks exciting but I am growing weary of TMR spin. Jury is out on Armenia but I have my fingers crossed. Way too early to make a call on tungsten. Thats blue sky stuff. Vital, Wolf, KIS, QOL and a few others will be producing before TMR even have a JORC resource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $256 64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2273526 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5715156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.