CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

400m more shares will not stop the speeding ticket!!, page-2

1. 1,118 Posts.
    Zessin
    You sound like a really good bloke,but I think we been done, and if you have as you say $160k in this one I am truly sorry for you.
    I believed in this one because they had cash to work with.Because of my emotional blindness,I failed to listen too the likes of happycat and co.
    The thing is zessin,if the MDL is in the bag, why wouldn't they just hold off until it's in the bag,the price is higher and then raise cash.Also why on Thursday did they also issue magna a further 32million shares.
    On top of this, 2 years ago on the big pump and dump, QBL only had 230 million shares on issue.now we find ourselves with 1.3 BILLION shares on issue and with still the same cash as this time 2 years ago.
    I now seriously smell a consolidation of capital as being probably the next announcement, and I wished I had maybe listened to those "downrampers".
    In short I believed we "were"on to a good thing and that this rights issue is totally unnecessary.
    I simply put this down to just how life is in the penny area,unlike happy cat I do feel management are trying for shareholders, but since that announcement I could see .006 coming and I think we will see that level and lower sadly...I just can't understand why this rights issue was announcerS luck to all HOLDERS, we will need it.
    Last edited by villagegenius: 23/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.