AIM 1.23% 80.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

re: 400m npv.next avm.possibly.yak There is always that doubt...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: 400m npv.next avm.possibly.yak There is always that doubt with a small spec that hasnt brought a project to fruition before Yak.Its funny you know but I ask myself the same question when I keep thinking back to my initial investment in Avl/m,which was a damned site riskier than Aim/Perkoa.

But the overiding factor in both these stories is the very high grade of the deposit and the latitude that it allows in project development.Sure there are differences between the resource and hence the flexibilities in how one can bring the project to production but essentially the STRENGTH of the project is in the grade of the resource in both Perkoa and Dikulushi's cases.

Ultimately the medium to long term investor has to make a decision on their BELIEF and the FAITH that a company can succeed in bringing a project to completion.

The factors for Aim succeeding with Perkoa continue to build but the underlying supporting factor will always be the grade of the resource.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again,It would be tantamount to criminal if Perkoa was not a success in this base metal environment,even given its location.

Like Sinbin says,and I'm rapidly approaching the same conclusion,it will probably only be some external political/geographic cataclysm that would not allow Aim to show us the potential value of Perkoa.

It is in Africa,BUT then so is Dikulushi(and in the DRC!).Some might say Aim management is not up to the task but if the latest project developments are anything to go by this risk factor decreases by the day.

Aim/Perkoa the next Avl/m,perhaps?

Well see!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 81.0¢ 77.0¢ $159.2K 201.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 77.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 3649 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.