AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

400m npv., page-9

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    re: 400m npv.next avm.possibly.yak I think what one might be forgetting Yak is the project logistics involved in getting these details together for a relatively small spec as Aim for an African project.There are many possible reasons as to why the offtake/finance may not have been signed off on yet but the last couple of annmts should give one some slight contentment in the appointment of such contractors and what these appointments imply for a project go-ahead.However they are just that,
    appointments

Just how the offtake is structured will be of particular interest and Aim is not giving too much away in this regard apart from hinting in a couple of media items that there might be some offtake/contractor debt provided,subsequenty reducing the required equity dilution.

And this brings to mind the comment in the last Qtrly in that Aim was trying to achieve the best value for share holders via the way in which the offtake/finance package was arranged and hence a possible reason for the consequent delay.

In the words of the Aim Qtrly

"These arrangements should be finalised soon and are not anticipated to delay the development of the Perkoa Zinc Project..."

Btw Yak I am into seven figures with the 2009 options at 5/6c and considered it a solid enough investment to heavily extend a line of credit to enable this investment opportunity.So your not the only one that will be looking for MF's head if he dosent pull this one off!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.