CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Anyone else read the fine print under Additional Transaction...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Anyone else read the fine print under Additional Transaction Details?

After having received legal advice from an independent legal adviser, Adam Blumenthal has determined that he should not provide a recommendation to Creso Listed Securityholders in respect of the Schemes as he has an interest in the Schemes that renders it inappropriate for him provide such a recommendation. This interest includes the transaction fee that is payable to EverBlu Capital Pty Ltd ("EverBlu Capital") (an entity that is controlled by Mr. Blumenthal), the acceleration of a right for EverBlu Capital to be issued 2,000,000 Creso Shares if the Schemes are implemented, and his associated entities' current holdings in Creso securities and therefore his right to consideration under the Schemes).

Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP and Garfinkle Biderman LLP are acting as Canadian legal counsel to Red Light Holland and Thomson Geer is acting as Australian legal counsel to Red Light Holland. Steinepreis Paganin is acting as Australian legal counsel to Creso Pharma and Aird & Berlis LLP is acting as Canadian legal counsel to Creso Pharma. Everblu Capital Pty Ltd (EverBlu Capital) is acting as corporate advisor to Creso Pharma and will be entitled to a share-based fee of up to A$3,250,000 following successful implementation of the Schemes.

Whilst holders patiently wait for this company to grow into a BILLION dollar entity.. if that even happens... Another gets instant payday.. If only Everblu was listed... that's where I will put my money in..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.