1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    3day,
    No one is denying anything negative.
    Look at the title of the thread.
    Then the bloke announces he sold out.
    And then wishes everyone well.

Please.

There is neither class nor quality there - not in the post, nor the thread title, nor the integrity or character of any person whom does that.

And geejay, in addition to my verbal slander, there was also a fair degree of pointed condescension and hyperbolic sarcasm. I don't know how I could have made that any clearer but the fact that you missed it and only focused on the slander, means I have to work harder to be more articulate and less ambiguous.

Yes, those words you were not sure about are both insults.

But hate is far too strong a word. Impertinence is close, but implies respect SHOULD be shown. And that is definitely not the case here. So let's settle for a complete lack of respect and intolerance.

To be or act unaware of what you did doesn't excuse it.

If you remove just one aspect of your post, say for instance creating a whole new thread to announce you've sold out and down ramp with an implied tank to 40c, I don't believe anyone here would have a single problem with your post. I certainly wouldn't.

But you didn't do that, did you?

And why 40c BTW? Is there a technical gap that I didn't see that needs to be filled? Or was 40c based 100% on the FA value you assigned to the resource calculated from......and how??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $41.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $6.959K 33.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20768 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 3780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.