EMH 7.84% 27.5¢ european metals holdings limited

40c Santa Down Under!!, page-31

1. 75 Posts.
    to 1:
    since the end of the communism and the globalization, we see a change in the political trend away from open minded multicultural and liberal attitude towards a very strong pullback into national-focused anti-globalistical mindset. People seem to focus on differences rather than commonalities. And populists are superb in making use of this. Examples within Europe: Hungary, Poland, Russia, rest of World best example is Trump. Their followers do not see that isolation in the long term will harm competitiveness. So they will vote for their grave diggers loyally.
    to 2:
    the whole development for example within Russia is a prove of what I mean. remember the laws against "foreign agents", meaning every organization could very quickly be disreputed with respect to foreign meaning bad influence? After that, there is no longer a fair chance for any of those organizations to keep doing business. And the market share left behind will typically be filled by the same friends of the nationalists/populist politicians who made these kind of laws.
    In a country with nationalist/populist rulership, there is no reliable legal and juristical system anymore.
    Only the "ruthless" win, not those with contracts/rights from former times.

From what I heard, Babis is exactly in a row with these kind of ruthless profiteer as his past shows oh so clear! Ask Miro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.020(7.84%)
Mkt cap ! $57.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.07K 145.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37000 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 30069 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.06pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.