GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

40c, page-89

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I am not sure if the Honkers thing is a big deal or not. What we do know is Anthony is based there by his associations I think it is fair play to say that a listing there is still possible. He would definitely want it.

To have a chat with a guy whose plant was located not too far from the Jiangsu facility would return Galaxy to the same location and direct competition with those that bent us over without any vasaline.

I have tried to read some articles on how Tianqi and the others affected them by way of supplying spodumene and am unable to make heads or tails if there is any animosity. Who does General Lithium (Haimen) Corporation buy from?

Anthony's earlier video that I put up recently showed he had a good understanding that processing in Jiangsu rather than sending west to Sechuan was a LEAN process. - what I cant work out is if Galaxy sold the naming rights in China to Tianqi or if it was just an offload of company assets.

Do we still own the land for the battery factory? To manufacture a standard cell would be ideal if we have a processor that has experience in the region.

There is no one disputing that Galaxy Resources was way ahead of their time and possibly 1 to 2 years off the mark.

Some people don't like the idea of vertical integration, however I for one do and I firmly believe that Galaxy Resources will return to that model along with its partners.

The forum has some very interesting attendees @The Dean that's for sure.

I'd love to be a fly on that wall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.