LOT 1.35% 36.5¢ lotus resources limited

[email protected]/t gold, page-12

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hindsight is always so damn simple. Finding myself agreeing with many of these posts, including Christophes, and others, especially arguments that check assays should carry far more weight than composites. These arguments I'd heard before and dismissed, probably because I didn't understand the strict standards of check assays. This is obviously what gave AD a high level of confidence in the final result.

I've definitely considered that this whole project was carefully selected for a hyped up pump and dump. The reasons it would've been such a gift in this regard are plentiful... not only do you have fantastic (if spurious) historic assays to flash around, but you've got a crazy cobalt bull market, promising (and high grade) regional geochem, multiple geo teams in the basin, and check assays strangely showing below detection, while almost being unrecognisable in comparison to composites. If you can fool a percentage of geos you can certainly fool the public no problem.

Also, the gold was indeed there in the ACM composites, in both holes, and in similar strata no less- i mean seriously what the?

So if it was a simple planned P&D then they had some wonderfully confusing data to muddy the waters, which would also later give them plausible deniability should anything come from an investigation.

I'm probably not the right person to comment on this stuff as I've had quite a bit of correspondence with the MD and found him to be genuine in his optimism regarding the project, and generally fair in his assessment of the risks. However, there has been a bit said about his public and private comments regarding hole 001. Obviously some of these could be interpreted as unnecessarily leading to the uneducated (99%), and I have to say I was drawn back in by them to a degree (yes the pink crayon pig etc ouch). Was this intentional on some level? We'll never really know I guess, but I also wonder what purpose it could serve at that stage of the game if the comments were designed to be deceptive in some way? The brief remarks regarding the second hole were more what i would expect considering the high level of uncertainty surrounding the entire project. Perhaps JK is also having his own hindsight moments.

Im the first to admit I've assed around on this forum a fair bit, heckled folk and generally posted too much, bordering on keyboard diarrhea at times. But I've never tried to post anything I didn't think was true or fair when I was being serious. If I've given anyone added confidence in the success of this project along the way I'm sorry. I hate other people losing money, and obviously don't like it myself. I genuinely thought this had some chance, and was at least worth drilling to find out, but turns out I was wrong and wasted a fair bit of my time and money along the way. Paid for an education you could say.

I'll also say this... There may be some news tomorrow, and it might not be what you're expecting either.
    GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.