LOT 1.35% 36.5¢ lotus resources limited

[email protected]/t gold, page-6

1. 15,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 556
    I couldn't agree with that post anymore!

Absolutely spot on and I would say there is a lot more to it as well. But of course you have to be careful what you say on here.

Initially after being excited about the project I contacted some people in the area to discuss the assay issues and was told pretty definitely what had gone on as has been published by FEC and later in more detail by this company. There simply was nothing there after the 1m samples were done under quality assurance assaying. There really wasn't too much else to say except for the possibilities of how the composite samples may have been affected.

After that I knew where I stood and most credible geos in the area had it seems formed that opinion also. So I was surprised to see so much money raised on the back of these dodgy samples and such a high MC reached and no drilling happening despite first stating that it would happen in December of last year.

I have seen a few brokers make an absolute killing out of this and most likely they were not holding last Friday. Yet a lot of people have lost a lot too. It doesn't sit right with me.

Out of interest has anyone lodged a complaint with the asx?

I have never been a shareholder so it may not be as productive for me to lodge anything but would be interested to know if anyone else is or can't be bothered?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $668.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 36.8¢ 35.5¢ $1.705M 4.717M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35826 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2541 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.