AEV 20.0% 0.4¢ avenira limited

40m ounces of gold eq or 2 bill ounces silver

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    For all the gold Bugs out there, let's put Mak's phosphate deposit into "Goldspeak" for a moment.

With Gold at USD$1000, and Rock Phosphate at USD$400= Mak's 100M tonnes of RP is the equivalent of 40M Ounces of Gold at a grade of close to half an ounce per tonne....open pit.

As it takes 2 and 1/2 tonnes RP(Rock Phosphate) at $400 to get equivalent of 1 ounce of gold (400x 2 1/2=$1000) that makes the "cost per gold ounce" for MAK AUS$250=
    Each tonne RP is estimated at $100AUS cost.

What would the market pay for a gold deposit of 40Million proven Ounces@ 15grams per tonne/open pit/and virtually no capex to get it out?

Cause that is essentially what MAK has!!....just that it's RP, not Gold....but worth the same to the bottom line...and the shareholders wallets.

When MAK starts mining 3MT of RP a year, that is the same value as mining 1.2 MILLION OUNCES of Gold at cost of AUD$250= an ounce.....outrageous isn't it?

That puts them up there with the likes of Yamana Gold, which from memory is around the 4 or 5 Bill M/Cap range.

For silver buffs, compare Silver Wheaton....currently producing 15M ounces silver at $4....and expanding that to maybe 25M Ounces in 2 years....current M/Cap is around $5 Bill....last year they earned around $160 M USD.

At $20 an ounce silver each tonne of RP is worth 20 Ounces of silver....and cost per ounce is AUD$5=....similar to SLW at USD $4.
    At 3M Tonnes per annum MAK will produce the equivalent of 60 MILLION OUNCES OF SILVER a year....more than twice as much as Silver Wheaton is targetting in 2 years....and by then SLW will probably be trading around the 7 Billion mark if silver remains at $20.

I wonder how many precious metals buffs are aware of the value here?....I took a while to cotton on to "boring old phosphate" but when I compare the $$ in comparison to gold/silver Co's it's astounding.

Open Pit+ tiny Capex+ simple metallurgy (screening only) just add to the appeal.

And bear in mind this is only the high grade portion of 100M tonnes i am using for calculations...there is about 6x more low grade stuff that doesn't even figure in this equation....nor does the possible even higher grade target at Arawurra (spelling??) or any of the other projects Mak has up its sleeve....(Tungsten, Flourspar anyone?)

I know if the silver buffs I read found a stock that had an open pit deposit with 2 Billion ounces of silver proven at 20 Ounces a tonne, at a cost of USD $4.50 an ounce...Capex of 30 Million, which is miniscule, due to go into production within 2 years, they would be valuing it WAY higher than 150 Million.....and virtually wetting their proverbial pants with excitement.

In fact I think think it's time I told them about MAK....

But they probably won't listen, because it's not precious metals and not in North America or Mexico.

It's boring old phosphate......yuck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2724908 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.