AEV 20.0% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Thanks all....My only regret is I was so "shiny-stuff" focussed...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Thanks all....
    My only regret is I was so "shiny-stuff" focussed myself, that I didn't pick up on Mak before the initial rise.
    Silly me....(am hoping to be able to count myself as an early-bird on MXR one day, but that's another story...and nowhere near as exciting as MAK at the moment.)

However, the rise to $400 a tonne has meant that even at today's price, current holders are again looking at compelling value....and basement prices.
    (I like to think of it as buying Paladin at 10c rather than 1c..;-)....I don't see why MAK couldn't be the "Paladin" of RP....buy a great deposit for next to nothing, right time, right place, in a commodity that's going ballistic etc.....great management etc,...and why couldn't MAK have a 5 Bill market Cap after 1st year of production?....entirely possible IMHO.

The main risk, I agree, is a plummet in RP price:

To this end, one thing I would love to see happen is an off-take agreement to lock in some production at next quarter's prices.
    Is this possible 2 years before production??
    I assume not....but imagine if AD pulled it off.

Imagine if Mak could do a future off-take deal for 1MT per annum@$350=.....for say, the first 3 years of production.

(If prices continue to rise wouldn't it be possible a buyer would want to lock in a supply at a "hedged" $350??...especially if prices looked to be heading over $500= for 3rd quarter?)

or would a fixed-price deal never happen for that far into
    the future?....any experts on that subject here?

Imagine what that certainty of revenue would do for MAK....we could be assured of at least $250 M per year profit for the 1st Million tonnes...and then add whatever spot price was for the other 2MT or more.

Shareprice would reach AFS's target overnight....and then some.

I guess until we have this sort of deal in the bag we are what they call "speculators"....but really, we all know MAK is going to be extremely profitable even at 1st quarter prices, so even a 50% drop in RP price wouldn't stop us....we'd just be back to last week's price.

That news from Friday just created a huge buffer in terms of risk for Mak, surely?

As of now the RP price would have to drop by 75% to make MAk's deposit borderline....how likely is that in the next 2 years given the info we have from YC's work?

If we compare the Uranium price movement,(just for fun, I don't see any relationship between the two apart from being boom commodities) it went from a low of $7 to almost 20 times that then settled around 60% of the peak of 130 or so....at current $74....long term expected $90.

If we start with RP at $40= when Mak bought the deposit...if RP followed the U curve, we'd peak at $950 or so and settle long term around $550 a tonne.

That would be nice, wouldn't it;-))

YC...do you have any predictions for a date\price peak for RP?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2724908 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.