WBT 2.40% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

40nm working cell results? SP will Pop and poo, page-30

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I'm with Stoney Jerk.

These guys were first attracted to our market by the ease of raising money and retaining control - away from the US Venture Capital vultures. It was the main reason they came here.

The company clearly has had no idea about the typical small cap "marketing"/games that happen on the ASX - pump and dump, market sensitive announcments with no news, bots, preferential SI and broker deals etc.

They've simply gone about their business, laying out their plan to investors, methodically hitting each mark along the way to developing a truly global product.

The corporate cock ups and absence of market 'savvy' are the reasons the price is still down here. In my view it is a rare combination to get a a tech with this potential list on our ASX and be advised by such a hopeless bunch. I will take full advantage.

Despite the cock ups, Dadi and Koby continue to develop the tech and attract corporate advantage (French R&D grants) to the advantage of shareholders as per the plan - the establishment of a new global memory standard.

Technically WBT are a world class outfit - best people, best product and best development partner in Leti.

This current ASX mess will soon be a thing of the past. The window to buy cheap stock will close too IMO. Bring on 2019

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.